Welcome to the reboot of my live-streamed IT-related videos; a systems architecture stream, currently focused on storage. In this stream I build a CentOS “server”, and kill some time while that’s happening.
* Twitch – https://www.twitch.tv/steamhoarder
* Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxIf50TV3TqA9ynkFaoWl7Q
* Mixer – https://mixer.com/SteamHoarder
* Smashcast – https://www.smashcast.tv/Krisjohn
* D-live – https://dlive.tv/SteamHoarder
* Streamlabs – https://streamlabs.com/editor?promo=steamhoarder-7b01-10
* Discord – https://discord.gg/MXrg5A8
* Restream – https://restream.io/?ref=Dx6Zx
My equipment and software
* My ring light – http://www.aliexpress.com/item/32920320615.html
* Green screen light – http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/b3BCZEcs
* Green screen mounting arm – https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32685334265.html (needs tripod/stand)
* Green screen – http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/cGq7S6lS
* One of my mics – http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/94MkAm4
* My mixer – https://www.behringer.com/Categories/Behringer/Mixers/Analog/Q1202USB/p/P0ALQ
* Main streaming app: https://obsproject.com/ (free)
* Cam feed pre-processing – free basic version, then commercial (see below).
* On-screen Twitch avatars – https://streamavatars.com/ (commercial, Steam)
* Desktop, window and wallpaper management – https://www.displayfusion.com/?refid=139985
Buy ManyCam Studio Lifetime at https://shop.manycam.com/order/checkout.php?PRODS=17728147&QTY=1&AFFILIATE=120394&CART=1 — Thanks for your support!
(Some affiliate links above, but not as many as I’d like 😉