3dMark: Sky Diver benchmark with Steam Play Proton (4.11-6)
The game is running on a I7 3770 + GTX 970 (see “PC CONFIGURATION” for details).
Note that this video is recorded with a cheap capture card .. The video image is not the best quality but there is no frame loss during recording.
Making these videos is time consuming .. so like always… if you find this video helpful – LSS – Like Share and Subscribe – or make a good social media post about it =) .. Thank you! I need more subscribers/views 🙂
If you want to help, we get better Google ranking if you look at the whole video and not just for 50 seconds 🙂
TWITTER PAGE: https://twitter.com/linuxgamingalc1
OTHER VIDEOS ( #LinuxGaming )
– Steam Play Proton tests: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8hGtdf0CdNLah_qB28gPDlDxTRYBtYW3
– Fighting games on Linux: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8hGtdf0CdNJkJX4c9kkkKukfIPB58AE5
– Overwatch DXVK tests: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8hGtdf0CdNK9_f02vIiBiubtgNbZbUqM
– Witcher 3 DXVK tests: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8hGtdf0CdNJUDWqs4e2FaWgEH62ASiiS
– DXVK various tests: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8hGtdf0CdNJq9q0FuuVUrALKOuBSzI_6
OS: Kubuntu 18.10 – kernel 5.0.0-29 – 64 bits
CPU: I5-3770 3.4GHz – 8GB of RAM
GPU: NVIDIA Gtx 970 – driver: 435.21
Rendered in 1920×1080 (100%).
Recorded with a cheap external capture card at 1080p 60fps.
Edited with Kdenlive.
compatibility layer (d3d 9-10-11 to Vulkan)
1. All games bought on steam and played on Linux client (including using the proton compatibility layer) count as a Linux purchase !
2. Also support companies that ports games to Linux directly by buying “real” native ports !.
PS: All trademarks cited here or used in the video are the property of their respective owners.