In this Elementor tutorial for beginners, we’re going to use only free tools, the Neve theme and Elementor, to build a complete photography website step by step.
We will use the Photography pre-built website for Elementor, provided by Neve.
Then we will then tweak it to make it our own. When we’re done we’ll have a homepage, a services page, an about page, a contact page and more.
The tools we used to make this happen:
• Neve WordPress theme: http://bit.ly/NeveWPTheme
• Get professional hosting from Siteground, with discount* – http://bit.ly/WPHostingOffer
• Elementor: https://elementor.com/?ref=2134&campaign=youtube
Other useful resources for you:
1. Stock photos: https://mystock.themeisle.com/
2. Free icons: https://themeisle.com/free-icons/
3. Domain name finder – https://domainwheel.com/
4. Image optimization service by Optimole – http://bit.ly/Optimole
5. Orbit FOX – http://bit.ly/OrbitFOX
Table of Contents:
Step #1 – Import Starter Site 🕓 2:31
Step #2 – Create the Header with the Neve Theme 🕓 4:44
Step #3 – Create the Footer with the Neve Theme 🕓 11:48
Step #4 – Tweak all the pages using Elementor 🕓 18:35
Website → https://themeisle.com
WordPress Articles → https://themeisle.com/blog/
Facebook → https://www.facebook.com/themeisle/
ThemeIsle is the go-to source for the High-Quality WordPress Themes (both free & premium), and plugins every website owner needs. We’re passioned about all things WordPress, but we’re not afraid to tackle other web related subjects. Our goal is to give those websites easy-to-use themes and designs that can be managed by everyone.
* When purchasing hosting through our link, from Siteground.com, you can get a specific discount available at that moment. Doing it, you will generate a commission for us and that is helpful for making future video-tutorials. Thank you!