Complete beginners guide to replacing Windows 7 with Linux.
In this video I show how to install Linux Lite using a USB key.
1. Change Bios settings to boot from USB.
2. Download and install LiLi (LinuxLiveusb Creator )
3. Download Linux Lite.
4. Download winmd5
5. Check Linux Lite ISO integrity.
6. Make live USB using LiLi
7. Boot into Live Linux Lite.
8. Install Linux Lite to replace Windows. DO NOT ENCRYPT HOME FOLDER WHILE INSTALLING.
9. Update the system
10 Change Desktop wallpaper.
The music is called “Back to 87” and is written and recorded by me.
Available from https://soundcloud.com/grahamwoodward