In this video, I go over the setup of gaming on a new Linux install. This is from the viewpoint of a Windows user coming to Linux.
1. Install the needed programs Lutris / Stream
2. Make sure you configure ESYNC / DXVK
DXVK – https://github.com/lutris/lutris/wiki/How-to:-DXVK
ESYNC – https://github.com/lutris/lutris/wiki/How-to:-Esync
Where can I find you!?
– Patreon ➜ https://www.patreon.com/christitustech
– Official Site ➜ https://www.christitus.com
– Reddit ➜ https://www.reddit.com/r/ChrisTitusTech/
– Twitter ➜ https://twitter.com/christitustech
– Twitch (Live Streams) ➜ https://www.twitch.tv/christitustech
===My Recommend PC Hardware===
===My Recommended Linux Books===
===My Current YouTube Gear===
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This help supports the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for your support!